Reel Australia is proudly supported by the Australian Film Institute
Founded in 1958, the AFI is Australia's foremost screen culture organisation. The AFI has promoted Australian film and television for 50 years, and is responsible for producing Australia's premier film and television awards, the annual AFI Awards.
The AFI is a membership-based not-for-profit organisation, and every person that joins the AFI supports the Australian film and television industry.
What is AFI membership? AFI membership is for anyone who wants to be a part of and support the Australian film and television industry.
Join today and actively support the Australian film and television industry and enjoy the following great benefits and opportunities;
- Discounts at participating cinemas nationwide
- Discounted tickets to film festivals across the country
- Discounted subscriptions to film magazines
- Regular giveaways for special events and screenings of Australian and international films, plus an extensive range of DVDs and other offers via the AFI e-newsletter
- The right to vote to decide who will win the AFI Awards for Best Short Fiction and Best Short Animation and the AFI Members' Choice Award
- The opportunity to attend the 2010 AFI Awards Screenings, a unique showcase of the finest contemporary Australian feature films and the nominees in the categories of short fiction film, short animation and feature length documentary.
- Exclusive member login access to AFI TV, showcasing the nominees for Best Short Fiction and Best Short Animation plus a carefully curated collection of premium short films
To join the AFI simply visit www.afi.org.au or call the AFI membership on 1300 139 697
What does the 'Reel Australia' look like through your eyes?